Event Services Solutions
- Rich Media Streaming – Webcast Studio delivers webcasts with crystal clear audio, video, and slides for an unmatched attendee experience.
- Most Powerful & Global – The most powerful webcasting solution in the market with new capabilities to support up to 17 languages, multilingual close captioning for over 150 languages and a connection to a global content delivery network solution to cater to your global audience.
- Detailed Analytics – Detailed analytics to track attendance, demographics and even behavior inside the presentation.
- Webcasting Made Easy – While all of your participants need is access to a web browser to view presentations Built on Adobe Flash, Webcast Studio makes it easy for them to join from virtually anywhere, without installing additional software.
- Your Message–Delivered – Webcast Studio is uniquely positioned to serve all of your online communication needs from one source including audio conferencing, webcasting, comprehensive services, and virtual events.
- Customized Experience – Webcast Studio is designed for complete customization. Get all of the features you need in a branded interface that reflects your organization’s image and message.
Mac, PC or Linux compatible with current version of Safari, Chrome, Internet Explorer or Firefox
Prior to an event, the webcast application checks available bandwidth for each user and adjusts to fully support audio and video
Broadcast top quality video without additional hardware encoders
Built on the Adobe Flash platform already pre-installed on 99% of computers for a worry-free viewing experience
Customize branding and modules for any event
Archive is auto-created and available immediately following event
Audio or video presentations streamed live or on-demand
Ask poll questions to audience in order to gather feedback and create interactivity, as well as ability to change fonts and colors
Ability to support all PowerPoint builds, animations and embedded videos in a streaming slide presentation
Ability to submit questions to the speaker by typing them into the application
Poll responses available for participants and speakers to view as they are submitted
Presenters are able to broadcast their desktop, all Flash-based without any installation required for those viewing
Instant integration and reporting with the Virtual Environment platform
User registration and activity information collected with data available for review immediately
Source video from webcams, existing telepresence, connect with FMLE, or use one of our highly-skilled onsite video encoding technicians. Satellite and Fiber transmissions are available upon request.
Participants are able to log in to their Twitter accounts right from the application’s module navigator and tweet about the event or just follow the conversation as it is happening. The Twitter hash tag is automatically inserted in the participant’s tweet
Registration, polling, questions, survey responses, and much more is automatically collected and made available through web-based reporting, which makes it easy to access and share information. Simplify registration by allowing users to utilize their Facebook logins to access webcasts.
Ability to switch video feed between multiple locations during a single program.
Ability to connect and present at anytime with up to 10 presenters over an audio conferencing line.
Enterprise solution for your large internal events that provide up to 80% bandwidth reduction
Easy integrations with third-party registration systems.
Downloadable files and hyperlinks for attendees to gather additional information on the presentation topic and content
Provides background information about the presenter
Easy to use and super fast to create presentations
World class technology matched with dedicated industry experts to ensure success
Graded or ungraded customizable certification or test users can be automatically redirected to after a presentation. Responses are collected and included in program reports