As IT becomes more and more strategic and critical in impacting an organization’s bottom line, companies look to the Cloud to decrease IT complexity and drive ROI. For some organizations, Cloud solutions can be more secure, predictable and scalable than on-premise solutions.
Time to move to the cloud.
• We already understand your technology from the ground up
• We know IT, we know the Cloud, and most importantly, we know your business
• Single point of contact: We manage all escalations
• We tell you the truth
• We’ll be here, long after the supplier salesperson
• We’re invested in your long term success
• We provide you a choice in choosing the best vendors
- Reduce spending on technology infrastructure
- Achieve greater economies of scale
- Enhance globalization of workforce
- Improve security
- Reduce CAPEX significantly
- Minimize software license requirements
- Increase flexibility and reactivity
- Reduce training and learning curves
- Achieve better visibility company-wide
- Streamline business processes
1Source Solution Provider for All Your Cloud Services Needs
Is the Cloud right for your business? Which systems in your business belong in the Cloud and which do not? Which providers should you invest in and how do you make the transition? These are all questions that 1Source can help your IT and financial teams determine and take your business to the next level quickly and securely.
The Cloud is more than a buzzword…it’s an epic shift in business efficiency and leverage.
We’re experts in transitioning legacy systems to the Cloud and can help your business:
- Create a TCO Cost/Benefit Analysis
- Procure the Best Cloud Providers
- Transition from Legacy to Cloud Platforms
Embrace a mobile workstyle by utilizing the Cloud to access business applications and desktops on any device and in any location.
DaaS eliminates the need for software maintenance and makes purchasing and managing workstations simple and fast. No need to manage servers or hardware and obsolescence becomes a thing of the past in the right DaaS ecosystem.
61% of all hacks are directed at small businesses.
Protect your networks, computers, programs, data, and more from hacking, attacks, damage or unauthorized access.
- Disaster recovery
- Operational security
- End-user education
Reduce IT complexity, obsolescence, and costs by moving your IT infrastructure to a virtual environment.
Virtualizing your colocation, disaster recovery, and storage infrastructure in public, private or hybrid Clouds can make organizations more manageable, secure, and scalable at a much lower cost.
Hackers, cyber-terrorists, natural disasters, and manmade disasters are no match for the Cloud.
Consolidate your hardware infrastructure or become completely hardware independent with virtual disaster recovery.