Data networking connects data network devices to other devices in your office like printers, computers, scanners, and more.
Make ALL the right connections.
Map and scale to your business objectives faster and more effectively, with SD-WAN.
SD-WAN provides solutions that not only meet or exceed those offered by traditional WAN technologies, but can provide additional capabilities, such as redundancy, application acceleration, dynamic bandwidth to large cloud providers, and more.
Why choose SD-WAN?
- Best overall value and functionality
- Agility and speed when adding locations
- Redundancy, scalability and fault tolerance
- Quality of experience for critical applications
- Simplification of operations
- Connectivity to other cloud-based solutions
- Dynamic bandwidth
- Cost effective upgrades
- Support whenever you need it
- Application acceleration and optimization
Avoid complex lookups in a routing table by directing data from one network node to the next based on short path labels rather than long network addresses.
Improve the quality of service by defining LSPs that can meet specific service level agreements (SLAs) on traffic latency, jitter, packet loss, and downtime.