In today’s fast-paced office environment, connectivity and collaboration are key concerns for companies that are growing and innovative. Video Conferencing is the perfect solution for your firm to stay in touch with team members who work from home or in office locations across the country or around the world.
Video conferencing adds a personal touch for your clients. It enables them to easily hear and see how your product or service and your team will support them and work together.
Key Advantages for Video Conferencing —
- Connects people in a real-time environment.Meetings take place regardless of the time of day. The New York office can easily talk with the LA office with a few minor time adjustments.
- Increases productivity.Keeps people on track. Video conferencing encourages attendees to stick to the script and stay within allotted time constraints.
- Saves Costs.Travel costs are eliminated. Thanks to real time communication, you can stay in step with client needs and demands.
- Encourages collaboration. Video conferencing works perfectly with shared documents, files, screens shots and instant messaging.
- Ease of communication.Impromptu meetings can be set up immediately. People easily discuss ideas, strategy, and white board ideas.
- Technical Problems.The goal for conference “goers” is a smooth, problem free experience. Compatible software and hardware are a must with the right level of support if something goes wrong.
- Cost of Set up and training.There is an initial set up cost for software and equipment – once that is done all that is left is to train employees on how to effectively use the technology.
Forget jockeying for limited office conference room space or worrying about travel schedules. Instead, place the conference date on the calendar along with the details and get ready to have a great meeting via Video Conferencing.