Top 5 Best Practices for Excellent Webinars
- Topic Generation – pick topics that drive business, pull in the audience, and answer questions. You can make your webinars interactive by using Q&A sessions at the end of webinar which will also drive topics further and engage audience.
- Visual Content – The framework of visual content is based upon three core areas: Appeal, Comprehension and Retention. Capture the audience and hold their attention for best success. People remember 80% of what they see. 90% of human communication is NONVERBAL. 90% of all information transmitted to our brains is VISUAL. Use polls, surveys, and interactive maps to engage.
- Promote Webinar – Promote your event. Engage during event to enhance the experience. Follow up to build connections and maintain relationships.
- Personalize Webinars – Use Reminder and Thank You emails to personalize events. Reach out to non-attenders.
- Practice Your Content – conduct a technical run prior to the event. Have all speakers and host join. Make sure presentations and content are ready for practice. Schedule the technical run with event producers to ensure technical expertise.